Previous experience in volunteering is not required.
We will provide you with all the information and assistance you need to prepare for your volunteering.
The communication language in our Learning Centers is English, and all lessons are in English, so good English, spoken and written is essential!
Our program allows enough free time to explore all of the many interesting things in Bali.
The management at the Learning Centers will be happy to take you along or organize special tours.
You can combine your volunteering with experiencing the unique Bali culture, attending cultural activities or explore the natural surroundings.
See more about wonderful Bali!
Once accepted into the program, we will conduct an introduction workshop with you, where you will learn about the Indonesian culture, about the Learning Centers, the management team, the children, the community, and about the WINS vision and curriculum.
After this workshop you will be ready to lead your activities with the children, in line with the WINS vision and goals.
If this vision resonates with you, and you are interested in volunteering with WINS, please contact us, and we will send you all the information you need to begin a very special journey.
You can help by doing all kinds of activities and sharing your personal talents and gifts with the children of the WINS Learning Centers in Indonesia in our WINS Education Program.
As long as your activities are in line with the WINS vision and goals, you can do whatever project you like or feel you are best at.
The additional lessons in the Learning Centers cover:
• English language and computer skills.
• Dance, Arts and Culture to enhance their own identity, pride and self-confidence.
• Sexual education, HIV / AIDS.
• Personal care and personal hygiene.
• Communicating clearly.
• Future thinking and acting.
• Environmental awareness (environment, waste management, hygiene).
• Permaculture (according to the IDEP Foundation .
• Working with nature to improve society and the environment.
• Community Development; By involving the local community (parent, family, guest parent, neighbors, etc.)
in the development and growth of the children.
You will use the WINS curriculum, however you can also help the children in doing activities that you are good at, e.g. photography, yoga, drawing, painting, sports, music, and anything, that will enrich the children's lives, knowledge and skills.