Visa information

Visa, index e-visa C6B

To do Voluntary work or do your internship in Indonesia, you are obligated to have a Visa (Index e-visa C6B). Without this visa WINS will not accept you as a volunteer.

This visa is specifically for foreigners, who would like to do a voluntary program in Indonesia.

How to apply for your Visa

The government requires to have a C6B-visa through an authorized visa agent.


You will have to apply with the help of our Authorized Visa Agent.

He is able to assist you with all the documentation and application process.


The process from the Visa application submission to Visa approval takes 4 weeks. 

The costs, including Company Sponsorship, agency fee, immigration costs and embassy fee: IDR 3.950.000. 


For a C6B voluntary program arrangement, please provide us the requirements:

1. Scanning/photo pass photo of your selveportcover; 

2. Scanning/photo passport identity page, minimum validity 12 months;

3. Scanning/photo round trip or through ticket/itinerary (no required to buy

    the ticket yet);


If the application is approved, you will receive an e-Visa by email.

Please, print the e-Visa prior to your departure.  


Extending your Visa

The e-visa C6B grants you an initial stay of 60 days in Bali, followed by 2 possible extensions, each for an additional 60 days, bringing your total stay to a maximum of 180 days.

Please be aware that extending your visa is your own responsibility.


For the first and second extensions, documents must be submitted 10 days before visa expiry day, the other extensions have to be initiated 14 days before the expiry date.


To extend your visa, you need to report to the local Police and Immigration Office in Denpasar. Our Visa agent in Bali can assist you with this.

Fees Visa Agent


Our authorized Visa agent in Bali

volunteer, volunteering, internship, Bali, visa agent

Our Visa Agent is CV Bali Solusi Bisnis.

Bali Solusi will help you to to handle your visa application or extensions with the Local Police Department and the Immigration Office in Denpasar.


The Learning Center, to which you will be going, will be your legal sponsor for your visa.

Please be aware that this sponsorship makes the Sponsor responsible for your wellbeing.
The local authorities will see the Sponsor as the sole contact point especially in case of any problems. 

The Sponsor should therefore always be informed about you legal  documentation such as: visa extensions, passports and other documents. 

Diverting from the established legal process can bring trouble to the Sponsor, since it is considered to be the responsible entity.