FAQ [Documents]

Do I need a passport to volunteer?  


All volunteers must have a passport that is valid for at least six months after they plan on returning to their country of origin. 


Do I need a visa to volunteer or do my internship?  


You must have a C6B e-Visa to volunteer with the WINS Foundation.

For more information: Visa information

What kind of Driving License do I need?   


You need an International Driving License for which you have to apply for in your home country. They are only valid together with your own driving license, so you need to bring both along.

You have to show both during a traffic stop. One is not enough.

What other documents can I prepare?


Print the C6B e-Visa prior to your departure. 

Have a copy of your passport, ID´s, bank/credit cards and other important documents in your suitcase.

Make sure your bank card can be used worldwide.

For more pre-arrival activities, please have a look at: update info & regulations coming to Bali

What if I take medicines on a regular basis?  


Your doctor or pharmacy can provide you with a medication passport.

You may have to show this, when you enter Indonesia. 

Back to the FAQ page.